Ole Henriksen claims about Sheer Transformation
So sheer in texture, this luxurious oil-free cream feels light and silky as it penetrates the skin and helps fade discolorations such as freckles, age spots and sun damage without the use of chemicals. Instantly nourishes and retexturizes the skin, smoothes facial lines and provides intense free radical protection to prevent further damage.Benefits
- Actiwhite™ and licorice Prevents and corrects discoloration and evens skin tone with an effective combination of pea extract and sugar
- Vitamin C Stimulates collagen production
- Fruit acids Retexturizes and soothes lines
- Sandalwood, geranium, licorice and chamomile Soothes, replenishes, balances and purifies the skin
- Vitamin E Heals, restores and nourishes the skin
Usually, I never trust any product with too many benefits like this because I’m afraid of being disappointed. However, this Sheer Transformation surprised me in many aspects!
I have very oily skin even during winter, but this oil-free cream keeps my face in control while still moisturize it. My face feels ultra soft, velvety smooth after the first use. It feels hydrated without greasy oily sebum.
The smell of this product is really relaxing with a hint of botanical flowers. Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation has a lightweight, whipped texture that absorbs quickly into skin without any sticky feeling.
If I don’t have acne, this would be my favorite cream! It truly gives me an even texture skin, baby bottom smooth and it well controls my oil. However, it doesn’t do anything for my acne, which is my main concern. Maybe one day when my skin is clear, I would reach out for this again.