I was curious about using Vitamin C serum for a long time because of all the hype about its benefits for all skin types. It supposedly helps even out skintone, prevent skin from damage, boost the collagen production and heal acne. How can you ignore all that benefits! That’s why I got a set from Ole Henriksen, included this Ole Henriksen Truth Serum® Vitamin C Collagen Booster, Sheer Transformation cream (review here) and Invigorating Night Treatment.
Etude House Wonder Pore White Clay Clear mask review
Korean cosmetics are becoming more and more famous in North America. As an Asian lived in Asia myself, I tried lots of Korean products before but sadly the makeup didn’t impress me. However, I find Korean skincare is fun and promising so I always want to try new stuffs. Last year when I was in Korea, I bought the whole set of Etude House Wonder Pore and I felt in love with one of them: White Clay Clear mask.
Ole Henriksen claims about Sheer Transformation
So sheer in texture, this luxurious oil-free cream feels light and silky as it penetrates the skin and helps fade discolorations such as freckles, age spots and sun damage without the use of chemicals. Instantly nourishes and retexturizes the skin, smoothes facial lines and provides intense free radical protection to prevent further damage.Benefits
- Actiwhite™ and licorice Prevents and corrects discoloration and evens skin tone with an effective combination of pea extract and sugar
- Vitamin C Stimulates collagen production
- Fruit acids Retexturizes and soothes lines
- Sandalwood, geranium, licorice and chamomile Soothes, replenishes, balances and purifies the skin
- Vitamin E Heals, restores and nourishes the skin